to all of the new spike jonze fans, I present you his best work!
brother bear, i let you down
you trusted me, believed in me and i let you down
nobody ever talks about the time when Disney made a movie where the main character killed the other main character’s mother because of prejudice and misunderstanding
and then he learns how wrong he was
why doesn’t anyone talk about this movie?
You mean the Disney movie that doesn’t focus on romance in the slightest and is entirely about family love and learning about yourself and seeing the error of your ways? That one? That fucking golden movie?
Because the little bear was so annoying.
- The constant fear of bleeding through clothes
- The constant cramps
- Having to change pads/tampons every 2-4 hours
- Having to deal with mood swings
- Having to deal with boys going ‘Oh someones on their period’
- When you stand up its like a waterfall from your vagina
- Craving food to calm you down
- The constant fear that you smell of blood even though you dont
- Feeling over emotional
- FUCKEN CRAMPS
YOU MEAN I DON’T ACTUALLY SMELL LIKE BLOOD?!
I love Lupita Nyongo’s Brother
because he literally did
exactly what we would do
if we went to the Oscars
except he did it 220022932 times better.
smile like a dog wearing a sombrero
he looks so free